Biostatistics and Epidemiology
Selected Recent Publications
Please note the following searches may bring up some extraneous publications (by authors with similar names).
PubMed listing for Samprit Bannerjee, PhD, MStat
PubMed listing for Paul J. Christos, MS, MPH
PubMed listing for Ashley E. Giambrone, PhD
PubMed listing for Lewis M. Drusin, MD, MPH
PubMed listing for Linda Gerber, PhD, MA
PubMed listing for Xi Kathy Zhou, PhD, MS
- He H, Gunzler D, Ma Y, Xia Y. Assessment of diagnostic tests and instruments. Modern Clinical Trial Analysis. Publisher: Springer; 2013 edition (September 5, 2012)
- Heejung Bang, Xi Kathy Zhou, Heather L. Van Epps, and Madhu Mazumdar, editors. Statistical Methods in Molecular Biology (2010). Chapter authors include Dr. Bang, Dr. Mazumdar, Samprit Banerjee, and Jennifer Sousa Brennan.
- Heejung Bang, PhD , “Introduction to Observational Studies.” Hassan Ghomrawi, PhD, MPH, and R. Scott Leslie, MPH, “Instrumental Variable Method for Addressing Selection Bias.” In Analysis of Observational Healthcare Data Using SAS (2010) . Andrew C. Leon, PhD, Douglas E. Faries, PhD, Josep Maria Haro, MD, PhD, and Robert L. Obenchain, PhD., editors. SAS Institute, Inc.
- Blinder V, Mazumdar M: “Public Policy Issues in Cancer Rehabilitation.” (Series Title: Cancer Rehabilitation: Principles and Practice; Publisher: demosMEDICAL, Editor: Stubblefield, MD and O’Dell M: Chapter 82;P 1055-56, 2009.
- Mazumdar M and Harrist R: “Confounding and Effect Modulation,” In Kattan MW, Ed. Encyclopedia of Medical Decision Making. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications, 2009.
- S. Monni, H. Li. “Bayesian Methods for Network-Structured Genomics Data.” In Frontiers of Statistical Decision Making and Bayesian Analysis, In Honor of James O. Berger , Editors: M-H Chen, Peter Muller, Dongchu Sun, Keying Ye, Dipak K. Dey, 2010.
- Division Office
- (646) 962-8020
Selected Recent Publications
- PLoS Medicine • 2015 • Laith Abu-Raddad
Role of Acute HIV Infection in Driving HIV Transmission: Implications for HIV Treatment as Prevention
- Hepatology • 2015 • Laith Abu-Raddad et al
Estimation of hepatitis C virus infections resulting from vertical transmission in Egypt
- Qatar Medical Journal • 2014 • Paul Christos, Laith Abu-Raddad, Alvin Mushlin et al
Prevention of type II diabetes mellitus in Qatar:
Who is at risk?
- Stroke • 2014 • Alvin Mushlin, Ankur Pandya, Ashley Giambrone, et al
Plaque Echolucency and Stroke Risk in Asymptomatic Carotid Stenosis: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
- East Mediterr Health J • 2014 • Linda Gerber, Ravinder Mamtani, Abdulbari Bener, Madhuvanti Murphy, et al
Use of complementary and alternative medicine among midlife Arab women living in Qatar
- Hepatology • 2014 • Diego Cuadros, Laith Abu-Raddad, et al
Spatial epidemiology of hepatitis C virus infection in Egypt: Analyses and implications
- Ann Intern Med • 2014 • Andrew Vickers, Alvin Mushlin, et al
A Simple Schema for Informed Decision Making About Prostate Cancer Screening
- Climateric • 2014 • Linda Gerber et al
Bone Mineral Density in Midlife Women: The Study of Women's Health in Qatar
- PLoS Medicine • 2014 • Laith Abu-Raddad et al
HIV among People Who Inject Drugs in the Middle East and North Africa: Systematic Review and Data Synthesis
- J Clin Hypertens • 2014 • Linda Gerber, Samuel Mann
Development of a Model to Estimate 24-hour Urinary Creatinine Excretion
- J Neurosurg • 2013 • Linda Gerber et al
Marked Reduction in Mortalit in Patients with Severe Traumatic Brain Injury