Under direct supervision, is responsible for ensuring accurate management of calls and email communications about the All of Us Research Program. This role may handle a high volume of inbound and outbound calls, or both, ensuring a positive experience for each caller and may require educating callers about the research program and scheduling enrollment appointments.
- Conducts initial outreach phone calls and emails to patients helping to raise program awareness and encourage participation.
- Engages in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information. Exercises independent judgment when dealing with unusual or special participant questions. Escalates complex situations as needed.
- Fields incoming calls from interested program participants. Utilizes approved email and phone scripts, program protocols and procedures when speaking with participants to explain the program, answer questions and schedule in-person appointment(s).
- Obtains, reviews and updates demographic information and participant touch points within the AoU data management systems.
- Conducts follow-up and engages participants who are in need of completing AoU program enrollment.
- Schedules and/or reschedules patient appointments within the practice management system(s).
- Engages in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge and skillset.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated Microsoft Outlook email and calendar proficiency.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Demonstrated organizational skills; capable of working independently and as a team member.
To apply, please submit an application at our career opportunities website.
Weill Cornell Medicine and the Department of Healthcare Policy & Research are committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. We ensure all employment activities are conducted in a fair and equal fashion, without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, predisposing genetic characteristics, marital status, status as a domestic violence victim, individual with a disability, citizenship, protected veteran, or other characteristic as protected by law.