Your resume/cover letter got into the door! Congratulations! Now, are you ready for an interview? Be prepared to demonstrate that you are the best fit for the position for which you are interviewing.
Don’t forget to ask great questions when employers ask “do you have any questions for us?” to show your strong interest in the company as well as to evaluate whether you want to work for the organization.
Practice, practice and practice! Mock interviews- If you want to practice interviewing and receive feedback to better prepare for your interview, schedule a mock interview session now!
Learn about the different types of interviews and how to prepare
- 10 Types of Interviews (The Muse)
- Learn About the Different Types of Interviews (The Balance Career)
- 8 Tips For Acing a Tough Job Interview (Forbes)
- Standing Out After the Interview (Inside Higher Ed)
- Strategies for a Successful Interview (Inside Higher Ed)