HPR Career Services provides career resources to help HPR students build career and professional development skills to continue career growth and professional success during and after your HPR training at Weill Cornell Medicine. The career services are also open to HPR alumni and incoming HPR students!
Allison Pirpich, M.Ed.
Allison Pirpich, career services manager, is the HPR designated career counselor. She earned her Masters of Education in Mental Health Counseling from Texas Tech University and her Bachelors of Arts in Psychology from the University of Texas at Austin. She has worked in the field of career development and non-profits for over 7 years. She has previously worked at New York University, The New School, Texas Tech University, and the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
Through an individual career counseling session, Allison will work with you on the following topics:
- Identify your skills, interests, and values
- Explore potential career options that build on your skills or interests
- Provide various professional development and job search resources
- Develop a job search strategy that aligns your experiences and professional goals
- Find internship and job opportunities
- Apply for PhD program or other advanced graduate programs
- Prepare internship or job application materials
- Practice for interviews
- Negotiate job offers